Guided Meditation

Mamahicks

Guided Meditation

Postby Mamahicks » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:57 am

I am thrilled to have just recently discovered this wonderful author and am currently engrossed in reading A GRADUAL AWAKENING. Chapter 5 is composed of a guided Vipissana meditation. I was wondering if anyone knew of this chapter/meditation available as an audio version anywhere online? Thanks, in advance!
Jasper

Re: Guided Meditation

Postby Jasper » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:11 pm

Hi,
I don't know of access to those particular meditations, but I like the talks and resources from Dharmaseed.org. I don't know if they have the Levine meditations on there but all of the well-known teachers are collected there that are part of this same Vipassana gang it seems. Hope it was somewhat helpful. Metta!
Mamahicks

Postby Mamahicks » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:30 pm

Jasper~ (Hopefully I am replying correctly!) Thanks so much for responding to my inquiry! I'll definitely check out that website-I'm sure I'll find something useful there! ~Namaste~
Mamahicks

Postby Mamahicks » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:34 pm

Jasper~ Just jumped over for a quick look at the Dharmaseed site and it looks amazing! Thanks, again, for the lead! ~Su
Mamahicks

Postby Mamahicks » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:34 pm

Jasper~ Just jumped over for a quick look at the Dharmaseed site and it looks amazing! Thanks, again, for the lead! ~Su
Jasper

Postby Jasper » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:47 pm

I'm glad it was helpful Su. My favorite teachers are Joseph Goldstein, Phillip Moffet and Tara Brach. Tara Brach is particularly congruent with the healing theme similar to the Levines and I just listened to her talk on "a hole in the soul" and using RAIN to investigate the mind. She has a guided mediation in that talk. Anyway, sorry for the ramble. Safe travels on the road to awakening. - J.

Return to “Meditation”