Apologies and forgiveness

Zsanine

Apologies and forgiveness

Postby Zsanine » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:34 pm

I apologize that I have not used this precious life to deepen awareness, cultivate compassion and give love and service. I apologize that I have lived in reaction to my fear, confusion, anger and pain. I apologize that I have mostly lived in a state of panic as if life were an emergency. I apologize that I have lived as if putting out fires, like a bull in a china shop, each moment grasping to fix what I've broken only to break more and run to try to escape myself. May all beings love and forgive themselves and all beings. May all beings be free of suffering.
Jasper

Re: Apologies and forgiveness

Postby Jasper » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:16 am

Good Morning Znanine,
Such beautiful sentiments and touching. Thank you for being so vulnerable and giving such a beautiful gift to the public in such a loving and brave way. Surely thinking in those terms means you have been loving and compassionate many times over in your engagement with many, many beings in your lifetime. May you be free from suffering. May you be safe and may you be happy, may you have peace...always.
Zsanine

Re: Apologies and forgiveness

Postby Zsanine » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:43 pm

Thank you very much, Jasper, for your loving, kind response to my sharing what I sensed my momentum has been. I hoped to make space for it and connect with others who have had similar experience. I know that work, time and patience, not pushing it away, are needed to heal. May you be at peace, happy and free. May all Beings be free of suffering. May all Beings know the light of their True Nature.

Return to “General Discussion”